Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Monday, September 11, 2006


I'm going to make a tea cosy from the Kureyon Kosy pattern on knitty.com! My teapot doesn't stay warm very long, and fall is coming!!! My secret pal from SP8 sent me this beautiful yarn, it's Noro Kureyon but I took the ball band off to show off the colors. In case you can't see, it has pretty reds, greens, purples, and blues.

It's hard to believe Christmas is on it's way, I've got to get to work! I've got one Christmas present finished, a felted purse for my cousin Amy. I'd like to make homemade chirstmas cards too, but that will depend on my arthritis. We are currently going through a battle for disability, and I'm having to cut back on my classes. I found out today I have bronchitis, and my fever is 102.1 so hopefully this post makes sense!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home