Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

fingerless mitts

Anyone have a good, easy, quick to knit pattern for fingerless mitts? My hands get so cold, especially in class, but I need my fingers free! Unfortunately my knitting time had to be greatly reduced, due to both time and physical constraints, so I need a pattern that is fairly easy. I may have found one on knitty.com, but I wanted to see if anyone else knew of a good pattern they'd tried. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Antoinette said...

Hey there! Wendyknits.net has a good pattern on her finshed projects page...I don't know the specific URL, but I'll try to e-mail it to you!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Try www.knittingpatterncentral.com
for patterns. It's free and they have a great selection.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I used a free pattern from knit pixie. I cast off about halfway up the thumb and hand. I just modified the mitten into a topless mitten. It worked. The last few rows I did a k2p2 so they wouldn't roll back on me. I used a skein of Mission Falls so its warm and your throw them in the washer and dryer!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home