Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Monday, October 02, 2006

New book!


Thank you guys for the encouragement and the pattern suggestions! I've got one mitt down, one more to go! I'll post a picture when I finished. I got a new book tonight! Unfortunately I'm not allowing myself to really read it until after my exam tomorrow afternoon. I bought Knitting For Peace! I also bought The Hallo-wiener which is a children's book about a daschund named Oscar (so close to my own Oskar) who saves his friends and proves to be loyal and true on Halloween.

This weekend I visited my grandparents and got to play with my adorable cousin Abbie. She is 10 and a half months old, and already a heartbreaker! Here she is my grandfather, Pop. She has him wrapped around her finger, seeing as she's his very first great grandchild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home