Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

knitty fall 07

I started browsing the Fall 07 Knitty this morning, and I think I found a couple of projects that I really want to knit. I love the hat pattern Foliage which I think would look great knit out of some hand dyed Manos del Uruguay, one of the almost solid colors. Second, I've been looking for a throw pattern for my grandma, she wants me to make her an afghan so I'm thinking about knitting Totally Autumn, out of Comfort by Berroco. We'll see how tired I am of reading charts when I'm done with Christmas knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

I wasn't too impressed with the fall knitty - but I like Mr. Greenjeans!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home