Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bond and Dye weekend

This has been a nice weekend thus far, I've watched a few James Bond movies (GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, and The World is Not Enough) and done lots of dyeing! This first picture is partway through the process.
And this picture is of 7 skeins that are drying. The two on the far right are different colors, but the rest are just different ways to dye the same colors. I tried some experimentation this time, and I think I like the two on the far left and the two on the far right the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Very pretty yarn that you've dyed up! I can't wait to see what it looks like when you've knitted a bit or it.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home