Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, October 05, 2007

midterms and knitting

Midterms are over! I actually did surprisingly well, though I don't know my grade on the last one, since I just took it yesterday. I thought I'd failed my capstone paper, since that class is so hard, but I ended up getting a B! The professor really scared me because he kept sending out emails to everyone in the class saying that he'd give anyone a W (withdrawal) in the class even if they failed their paper if they just wanted out. We knew it was going to be tough, but you have to take it to graduate so you have to suck it up and take it some time.

In other news, the spiral boot socks that I was knitting my sister for Christmas are turning out to fit me, so i'm making her something else. Brooke's a skinny twig with chicken legs, and I'm, well not. So there's no way these will fit her. New socks for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm so totally proud for you!!! Way to GO! : )

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home