Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Buongiorno

It's amazing what a caramel macchiato with whip can do for an exhausted college student who just pulled an allnighter (not exactly the studying kind though, more of the "side effects are killing me" sort). However, in spite of the fact that I have been up all night, and am about to start my day of infusions, exams, and general Je ne sais quoi of Tuesday norm, I feel great!!!! I have more energy than I've had in at least three months. I know it's shortlived, and the subsequent crash will be awful, but since I didn't intentionally do this to myself I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. By studying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Enjoy it while you have it. The crash will be bad, but worse if you knew that you didn't enjoy the energy while you could.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Some of your buttons aren't coming up properly.

You can upload buttons to a Photobucket or Flickr account and they will provide a tag for you to copy and paste to your template.
Tags are the < a href = " http://www. your link here . com hosted by Photobucket or Flickr ... " > < / a >
If you missed a www. , http:// , or "on either side of the web address" it will show up as a box with a red x inside.
You have to manually type the address of the link you are trying to get the button to go to in the first set of quotation marks. Where it says your link here.
Hope this helps a little.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home