Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh boy!

Life got so very busy all of a sudden! I'm taking an intersession class, in digital photography, so that has taken up a lot of my time. The arthritis walk was last weekend, and it was a great success! When I get final numbers in I'll post them, but I think we raised around $14,000! The only knitting I've done this week has been a camera case, but I'll have to post pictures later. As far as the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap goes, I'll do the trivia and things that I have time for, but I do have a life outside of blog land so I can't participate in every little trivia contest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

That photography class sounds fun. I hope you enjoy it!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it!

Check out my blog to find out more about this meme :)

P.S. Congratulations on raising so much for the Arthritis Walk. That is awesome! And enjoy your digital photography class. I hope we get the chance to see some of your work.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home