Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, May 04, 2007

New SP and package

Well I got an email last week from my SP hostess that my original SP was no longer participating and that I have a new pal! Well today I got my first package from my new pal and it's awesome! She included some Tofutsies yarn that i'd been wanting to try ever since I saw it at Happy Cat Yarn Shop, and a wonderful smelling candle and candle plate. There's also a blue bag that is the perfect size for a sock project bag! She also sent a little knit zipper bag that's got gorgeous colors and will be perfect for notions! Finally, she sent a 6 pocket organizer that hangs on the side of a chair that will be perfect for keeping my knitting stuff within reach! Here's a picture of the package. THANK YOU SO MUCH SWAPPIN SISTER!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked everything!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Beautiful stuff! Glad you can knit again.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home