Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

HSKS Questionnaire

HSKS Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. I rarely use dpns, i usually use magic loop. when i do use dpns, i prefer the shorter lengths for socks, I guess 5 or 6 inches? i usually use 1's or 2's

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I guess i'd try the knitpicks dpns, they look nice and pointy. I don't have any dpns in US0 or US2. as far as circulars, i'd love to try the addi turbo lace needles. I've been really excited to try them out, i usually use 40" or 47" for magic loop.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? well ordinarily i'd totally side with the book on anything, however, i really like the blue/silver combination, so i'm definitely going to say the movie colors.

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like? I don't like black licorice, and I'm not a huge fan of gummies. anything with chocolate, or peanut butter, or caramel is great!

6. What are your favorite scents? i like jasmine and some fruity stuff. florals give me a headache.

7. Do you have any allergies? cigarrete smoke and cat hair, very allergic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home