Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

surgery recovery and new coffee

Well the surgery went well. my fingers are usable, though anything requiring grip will take time. driving is kind of difficult, and i still can't knit. i can type, though not for very long at a time. today i successfully used a fork with my right hand! my wrist is really bruised below the incision, i'm guessing there was some sort of mechanical thing resting there during surgery. it'll be nice to be able to wash my hands properly again. I can't get my right hand wet until after tuesday, when i have my follow up appointment, so i can only wash my left hand.

in other news, i found some awesome new coffee. i'd never tried green mountain coffee before, so i ordered some of their caramel vanilla coffee and it's really good! it also made my house smell wonderful! one final note, i'm ready for school to be out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm very glad you're recovering and that everything went so well.

I bet you *are* ready for this semester to be finished. ; )

I hope you're back to knitting soon. You and you family are in my prayers.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Glad the surgery went well! To an easy speedy recovery!

Your SP10 Hostess, Robyn

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home