Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dad's Christmas Vest

Well I'm making my dad a vest for Christmas. It's crimson and cream, because he's a die hard OU fan. He played trumpet in the Pride when he was at OU, so he went to all the games and everything. I'm making it out of Nashua's Creative Focus Superwash Worsted. I had to wrap all the yarn on my niddy noddy into hanks so that I could wash it (I wanted to wash out all the excess dye so that the red wouldn't run onto the cream). The pattern can be found here.
I think I'm going to dress up as a cowgirl on Halloween. I wasn't going to do anything, but my cousin Abbie is going to the church's Fall Festival dressed up as a pumpkin, so I think I'm going to dress up and go! So hopefully I'll have cute Halloween pictures to post soon. She'll be two next month, so I think it'll be a lot of fun. I guess it'll depend on how much progress I've done on my paper though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Laura - this is Andria. We met at the Beschloss dinner last night. Your knitting projects are great! Drop me a line!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home