Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, October 27, 2006

music, yarn, and adorable kids

I helped my mom make a cd on walmart's website the other day, and she picked out a lot of great songs! She picked out some Eagles, Paul Davis, Jim Croce, and some group called "Bread" that I'd never heard of before, though I knew their songs. I must say I like 70's music much better than 80's music! We have dvds of Jim Croce and the Eagles, but I think I'm going to get a Jim Croce CD tomorrow.

I decided to order the ChaCha yarn from Susie, though I still really like the Foxtrot a lot. That was a tough decision!

I love the Caps for Kids Swirled Ski Cap from Knitting for Peace. I'm already working on my second one. Renee will be so cute in it! Tomorrow I'll get to do some shopping, getting to hit up both the LYS and Borders (Borders has good coupons this week)!

Edit: While I may not know much about 70's music, I know even less about modern music. Unless you consider Hindemith, Barber, Copland, etc...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Every era has great music if you can find it. Although the 70's did have quite a bit of good stuff.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home