Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

successful knitting!

In the past two weekends, I have finished four christmas presents! I only lack two major Christmas presents. Then I'll get started on the washrags in Mason Dixon knitting. I'm making the ones that you can run ribbon through and gather up the edges to make a pouch! I bought some pretty handmade soap and I made these pretty angel ornaments that I'm going to put inside. I can mention these christmas presents because they're going to my 3 great grandmothers and my adopted grandma, none of whom use a computer, much less read blogs...

I've also picked up some great things for my secret pal, and I'm waiting on an order from knit picks to make the first package complete! I'm debating on whether or not to order the beautiful yarn on the SP9 site. I love both colorways, but especially the Foxtrot. (I have to admit though, if I ordered it, it'd be for me to make socks for myself... I haven't made myself a pair in a long while!) It just depends on whether my next big check comes while it's still up for sale. I wonder if there's a time limit to order it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Those are nice colorways on the SP9 site.

I'm glad you've been so successful with getting your Christmas list knitting done. Congrats!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I need to get moving on my Christmas knitting. You are doing really well getting yours done.

You have until Secret Pal is over to get that yarn for that price. After that, if the yarn orders keep coming in, she'll keep dyeing them up. I love the Foxtrot best too and was thinking of ordering some for myself too.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home