Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Knitters Tea Swap Package Received!


I got an awesome package in the mail today! I still don't know who my pal is though! She gave me some clues, so I'm going to try to figure it out! Here it is still wrapped up. All the paper she wrapped it in was so beautiful, I had to unwrap everything carefully so I can use the paper in picture and card making (I love scraps of pretty paper, there are so many things I can do with it).
My pal sent me a sampler of Stash tea, and a Celestial Seasonings Herbal Sampler, which is perfect because there are lots of teas I haven't tried yet! She also sent me some Rooibos tea, which I've been curious to try.

The snacks were perfect too! Some cookies I've never heard of, but am dying to try (must wait till after dinner!) and THREE different kinds of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, my favorite! She also knew how special my dog is to me, so she sent me dog earrings (didn't turn out in a picture, but the box is on top of the blue yarn) and a pattern and yarn to make him a sweater! My dog, Oskar, has arthritis like me so we have to keep him warm in the winter or he limps and hurts. This was a perfect package and I'm so glad I had such a great pal! I look forward to figuring out who you are, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I am so glad you liked your package. I had such a great time putting it together for you!

I hope Oskar likes his sweaters. I think you have enough yarn to make two...

And, by the way, I am Aurora...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home