Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

attention knitters!!!

I need help!!! I lost my copy of the holiday gift edition of Interweave Knits. It was the one with felted fruit on the front. In this magazine was a patten for fingerless gloves. I think the word "cornflower" was in the title, and they were blue. I think the pattern is in the last third or so of the magazine. Does anyone have this pattern? The pattern I'm looking for the fingerless gloves a few posts down here in my blog. I wanted to make myself a pair and I can't find the magazine!!! So if anyone has a copy they can email or snail me, I'd really appreciate it. I promise I bought the magazine, I just lost it! Thanks for any help!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Laura, I'll bring my copy to Borders tomorrow night unless it's icy. Otherwise, I'll figure a way to get it to you soon.

Stay safe and warm. I'm ready for Spring!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I have the magazine. I can scan it in and e-mail it to you. I'm going to check and see if your e-mail is in your profile, if it isn't and you still need the pattern, e-mail me at duchofb @ yahoo . ca and I'll send it to you.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home