Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sick

Ugh, I've had the nasty cough/sneezing/congestion/headache/sore throat/fever/achiness sickness this week. I went to the doctor this morning and got some new meds, so hopefully I'll feel better soon! I had a test yesterday in my intersession class, and I didn't do as well as I would have liked thanks to the miserableness.

I had a good Christmas, lots of good family time. This is a picture with my grandfather and my cousin's baby girl, Abbie. She was so adorable, stumbling around, learning to walk, and playing with her toys! Children are so fun at the holidays!

This is my Dad sitting next to his grandmother, my great grandmother! We had five generations on both sides of the family this Christmas!














And this is my cousin, Abbie's dad. He's modeling the hat I knitted him, though I'm not sure the picture turned out too well. I used a great pattern that my SP used to make my hat! Now I'm redoing my dad's hat in the same pattern (the first one I made didn't cover his ears completely).














And now I'll leave you with a picture of my sister and me with our three great grandmothers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Glad you had such a fun Christmas. Your Great Grandmother looks sort of like my Grandmother in Law.

Happy New Years to you and yours! I hope you have a great year in 2007.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home