Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

SP package and Harry Potter

Sorry I've been gone so long, things have been very stressful around here! In the last week, I've pulled an all nighter, taken finals, celebrated my mom's birthday, threw my parents a 25th anniversary party, and started an intersession class! However in the middle of the stress I received an awesome package from my SP. She got me these beautiful stitchmarkers and two awesome knitting books, Big Needle Knitting and Quick Knits. She also got me some pretty winter stationery that I can use with my printer, and she made me an awesome hat in OU colors! It's so soft and squishy! Hopefully I can post a picture soon!

In other news, the title for the 7th Harry Potter book has been released!!! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. My sister and I had fun playing on jkrowling.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm glad you made it through your week! Great job on your parent's anniversary celebration and all the other things, too.

Knitting tonight?

Merry Christmas!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home