Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

end of term


I will be so happy at 10:30 Friday morning when I turn in my research paper. Tomorrow night may be a late night. I've already taken one final, so all I lack is one more a week from Friday. It shouldn't be too hard though. I found out today that Vocational Rehabilitation is going to help pay for school, so that is a relief. I just finished my last Harry Potter scarf bookmark, so I'm now officially done with Christmas knitting. A woman in Sit N Stitch, a group here in OK gave me the idea to make the bookmarks with embroidery thread, and they turned out very nicely!

I started a vest for care wool, who donate charitable knits to Children In Common. That and a special project for my secret pal will probably constitute my December knitting. I have lots of partial balls of cascade 220, so I'm able to combine them (via stripes!) to make a few vests! I just sent a package a few days ago to my second Knitter's Tea Swap pal, I hope she likes it. I got to be an angel for her, I guess her previous pal had to back out. I also wrapped several things for my SP9 pal, and will hopefully get her package in the mail soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home