Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, January 12, 2007

ice and sp FO


Oklahoma is under a couple of inches of ice and sleet, so I'm stuck in the house for a few days. I'll be doing lots of reading, knitting, and dvd watching! School starts Tuesday, and I already have the novels for one of my Lit classes, so I'm thinking about getting a head start!

I just finished a new object for my Secret Pal, fingerless gloves! I don't think she checks this, so I'm going to post a picture of them. I guess if she does know who I am then she'll just know what to expect! I liked this pattern, the thumb gusset was easy to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fingerless gloves - the color is so rich! Which lit classes are you taking, and what novel are you reading? I wish I were taking a lit class instead of teaching them...

12:25 PM  
Blogger KK said...

Oh gosh!!! These are just AWESOME! Thank you so much for making these for little ole me! They are just beautiful in person!!! Wow, you are so talented!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful sp!!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home