Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Time for a real update


Well I got my final SP9 package and it is great!! Unfortunately the picture isn't great (for some reason, people pictures are fine, but taking pictures of knitting things never turn out very well). My pal sent me this beautiful purple variegated sock yarn, and I have the perfect pattern in mind. She also knitted me a handy box which is the perfect size to keep prescriptions in! She also sent a stripey mug with lots of warm things to drink, which is perfect with the cold weather.
Saturday night Katie and I tried to go to the symphony. Unfortunately we didn't make it because we got stuck behind an accident on I 40. She's wearing some huge heels, because we're actually the same height!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

I love heels! She must be on 3" spikes. You both look beautiful.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home