Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Favorite and Least Favorite Knitting Items



Well our next contest for this round of SP10 is to post about our favorite and least favorite finished objects. My favorite finished object was probably the very first pair of socks I ever made.


My least favorite project was when I tried to dye yarn with koolaid, it didn't turn out very well. I later took the yarn and tiedyed it with purple, so it was somewhat tolerable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Great socks! The Kool-Aid dyed yarn looks kinda sad. ; )

8:34 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

What went wrong with the kool-aid dying? B/c I am wanting to try it sometime - any advice?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home