Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Knitters' coffee swap questions

1. Whole bean or ground? Generally I prefer whole beans

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? usually prefer regular coffee, but on occasion drink decaf

3. Regular or flavored? flavored is okay, like french vanilla. but I haven't found a chocolate flavor I like, and I don't like amaretto.

4. How do you drink your coffee? skim milk and splenda

5. Favorite coffee ever? that's a tough one, I'm not sure. introduce me to a new favorite!

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm not too fussy, though I prefer something fresher than a lot of stuff you get at the grocery store.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? hmmm, I like cookies. like pepperidge farm chocolatec chip caramel cookies. and lorna doone cookies. I don't buy myself a lot of sweets since I'm trying to lose all this prednisone weight, but I don't deny myself on special occasions like treats from a swap!

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? nope

9. Yarn/fiber you love? wool, cotton, natural fibers

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? acrylics, but especially Red Heart, I just want to burn it!

11. What's on your needles? socks

12. Favorite colors? blues, greens, purples, strong vibrant colors, just not orange

13. Allergies? cigarette smoke and cat hair

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I love harry potter. this is the summer of potter and I'm very excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger RisaJ said...

I would like to join a knitting coffee swap. I am a new knitter and even newer to the swap scene. Could you please let me know how to join one.

Thanks,
Risa

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home