Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dad is home from Armenia!


Dad just got back from Armenia! He saw Sarah and gave her all the stuff we sent. I'm glad he's home, I always worry when he leaves the country. While he was there, he picked up some yarn for me! They have a market on the weekends, so they did some shopping. He also got my mom, sister, and me bags made of carpets! Apparently they take really old carpets and clean them up and turn them into other things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Your Carpet Bag is beautiful! It should be crazy strong and it is so sweet of your Dad to get you yarn from another country while he is travelling.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The bag is gorgeous! The yarn looks lovely, too. What kind of yarn is it?

I'm glad your Dad is home and had a good trip.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home