Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Great SP and afghan


I just have to say that I have an awesome Secret Pal! She sent me a beautiful card and some wonderful smelling soap from her recent trip to Arizona! Right now I have the soap in one of my drawers, making my clothes smell wonderful, until I'm ready to use it. Also, I got a lot of work done on my granny square afghan over Spring Break. It's not finished yet, I still need to knit the border. The pattern is from Knitting Loves Crochet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Wow!!! Your afghan has really grown! It's beautiful. You and your grandmother have really done so much on it...can't wait to see it finished.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Beautiful blanket!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home