Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SP package!


I got a package from my Secret Pal today! She sent me the most beautiful yarn, it's Christmas colors! I'm going to get to work on them so I can wear them this season! The yarn is gorgeous! And she sent me a cute tape measure, which I'm always needing, no matter how many I have, and some colorful notepads! She also sent some wonderful looking orange sticks, which I think I might freeze. I love to freeze chocolate dipped orange stuff, I don't really know why, but they're just so good frozen! They were wrapped adorably, though I didn't get a picture of that because I was too excited to open it! I also received my "winter grey" wool bag that I won from Leslie Ann Black's Black Bags. I'll take a picture tomorrow, it's airing out in the garage right now! I'm so excited, this was a wonderful mail day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Awesome package.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home