Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's been awhile!

Well I figure I should update this thing, I've been meaning to for awhile. Nothing interesting has happened, mainly because I've had a lot of health issues lately that don't qualify as interesting enough to blog about. However, I would like to make another comment about SP9. I had an awesome spoilee who was a blast to spoil and a terrific spoiler that picked out perfect gifts and made me the squishiest hat I've ever seen! My hostess Lorinda was great too, coming up with lots of fun contests!

As far as knitting/crocheting goes, I've been working on the Granny Square Afghan in Knitting Loves Crochet. I've made 12 squares, just 18 more to go! My grandma is helping with the squares, so it'll be a nice joint project. There's a nice knitted lace border that I'll knit (my grandma doesn't knit) and it'll be a great project to finish just in time for winter to end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home