Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life

Well this week should be an easy one. My Eastern Orthodox class is canceled all week as compensation for attending an Eastern Orthodox Easter service next month. They start their services around 10:30 p.m. and go until anywhere from 2:00-6:00 a.m. Since this will be hard on those of us who spend Easter with our families, our professor is giving us this week off, kind of like a long spring break. I'm hoping to finish my granny square afghan from Knitting Loves Crochet. I'll post pictures when I finish it.

One final note, my birthday is a week from today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

I hope your service goes well. Too bad about missing your family on Easter though. Perhaps you could celebrate really early in the morning and go to the service after.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home