Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I was almost a St. Patrick's Day baby, I overshot it by a little over an hour! Spring break is here and I'm very excited. I'm going to watch lots of old James Bond movies, knit and crochet, read, and hang out with my mom and sister. My dad is in Armenia right now, I got an email from him this morning! He's helping to plan a mission trip there. Sarah S. (my friend in the peacecorps) was in the capital Yerevan (where Dad is) for a peacecorps meeting so he got to see her today.

I started wearing my contacts for a few hours at a time. I haven't worn them in a couple of years because my eyes are so dry, but my ophthalmologist put plugs in my tear ducts to keep my tears from draining off my eyes. Well I'm off to the St. Patrick's Day sale at my LYS!!! (40% off everything with green in it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Laura,
Happy Spring Break! I'm so excited that your Dad got to see Sarah.
Enjoy the time off from school.
Jessica

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home