Laura's Knitting Blog

This is the place I post pictures and information on my various fiber hobbies.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Zoo day!

Here's a picture of my mom, sister and me. We asked a random passerby to take the picture, which is why it isn't centered.
The alligators and bears were part of the new Oklahoma Trails exhibit. I think it just opened a week ago, and it was pretty cool. The zoo was very busy today, but we decided to go anyway because it's supposed to rain all next week. I got some good pictures, and we sent some to Dad in Armenia. We didn't get to see some of my favorite parts, like the aquatics, turtles, and apes because they were too crowded.



1 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Great zoo pictures. Looks like a fun day!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home